You can make a difference in the life of a student with autism TODAY!
Start a new rewarding career or continue your career in this field by joining our amazing Birchtree Center team! You will be an integral part of a fun, energetic and professional team of Clinical Instructors who directly impact the development of our students with autism. Under the direction of our team of BCBAs and Clinical Specialists, you will deliver curriculum and implement Applied Behavior Analysis strategies while working one-to-one with our students in a center based school setting. You will help our students with autism achieve their highest potential at school, in the community, and at home. Previous experience is not required, we encourage individuals with a strong desire to learn to apply.
- Candidates should have a passion for working with children and young adults with special needs.
- A high school diploma is the minimum required education, some college or a college degree is preferred
- The desire to HAVE FUN, BE KIND, BE THERE & PROMOTE POSITIVITY
- Regular and reliable attendance is essential
- Records data on students’ performance on goals
- Maintains high degree of confidentiality
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds regularly in addition to be physically capable to; stand, sit, walk, kneel, crawl, run and use hands frequently
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Vacation, Earned Time Off & Holidays that equal over 9.5 weeks off in the first year (and more as the years progress).
- Health Insurance – employer covers 97% of cost!
- Dental – Free
- Long Term Disability – Free
- Other benefits available: Life, Short Term Disability, Vision
- Free Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) training, supervision & certification
- Performance based annual raises
- Team Incentive Award
- Professional Development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Program
- Many employee recognition programs including: employee of the month, anniversary milestone awards, good job awards and more
- Great Schedule – ONLY 35 hours per week (typically 8:30-3:30)
- Free mentoring towards Board Certification (BCBA)
To Apply: Please submit cover letter and resume to Sarah Ouellette, Human Resources Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.