You can make a difference in the life of a student with autism TODAY!
We have part-time opportunities to work in this rewarding field by joining the Birchtree Center team! Part-time positions will have set part-time hours/days that work around your busy schedule (schedule could be a 2-3 days a week or M-F mid-day shifts). You will be an integral part of a fun, energetic and professional team of Clinical Instructors who directly impact the development of our students with autism. Under the direction of our team of BCBA’s and Clinical Specialists, you will deliver curriculum and implement Applied Behavior Analysis strategies while working one-to-one or in small groups with our students in a center based school setting. You will help our students with autism achieve their highest potential at school, in the community, and at home. Previous experience is not required, we encourage individuals with a strong desire to learn to apply.
- Candidates should have a passion for working with children and young adults with special needs.
- A high school diploma is the minimum required education, some college or a college degree is preferred
- The desire to HAVE FUN, BE KIND, BE THERE & PROMOTE POSITIVITY
- Regular and reliable attendance is essential
- Records data on students’ performance on goals
- Maintains high degree of confidentiality
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds regularly in addition to be physically capable to; stand, sit, walk, kneel, crawl, run and use hands frequently
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Vacation, Earned Time Off & paid Holidays
- Free Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) training, supervision & certification
- Performance based annual raises
- Team Incentive Award
- Professional Development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Program
- Many employee recognition programs including: employee of the month, anniversary milestone awards, good job awards and more
To Apply: Please submit cover letter and resume to Sarah Ouellette, Human Resources Director at email@example.com.