You can make a difference in the life of a student with autism TODAY!
Start a new rewarding career or continue your career in this field by joining our amazing Birchtree Center Outreach team! You will be an integral part of a fun, energetic, and professional team of Clinical Instructors who directly impact the development of our students with autism. Under the direction of our team of Outreach BCBAs in collaboration with public school personnel and our students’ families, you will deliver curriculum and implement Applied Behavior Analysis strategies while working one-to-one with our students in their public school setting and/or their family home. You will follow a public school schedule during the school year as well as during the summer when our students access extended school year services. You will help our students with autism achieve their highest potential at school, in the community, and at home. Previous experience is not required and we encourage individuals with a strong desire to learn to apply. If you appreciate a public school schedule and setting but are seeking more ABA experiences/opportunities by working with a reputable ABA organization, this is an ideal opportunity!
- Candidates should have a passion for working with children and young adults with special needs.
- A high school diploma is the minimum required education, some college or a college degree is preferred
- The desire to HAVE FUN, BE KIND, BE THERE & PROMOTE POSITIVITY
- Regular and reliable attendance is essential
- Records data on students’ performance on goals
- Maintains high degree of confidentiality
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds regularly in addition to be physically capable to; stand, sit, walk, kneel, crawl, run and use hands frequently
- Competitive Salary
- Vacation, Earned Time Off & Holidays that equal over 9.5 weeks off in the first year (and more as the years progress).
- Health Insurance – employer covers 99% of cost!
- Dental – Free
- Long Term Disability – Free
- Other benefits available: Life, Short Term Disability, Vision
- Free Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) training, supervision & certification
- Performance based annual raises
- Team Incentive Award
- Professional Development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Program
- Many employee recognition programs including: employee of the month, anniversary milestone awards, good job awards and more
- Great Schedule – ONLY 37.75 hours per week
- Free mentoring towards Board Certification (BCBA)
To Apply: Please submit cover letter and resume to Sarah Ouellette, Human Resources Director, at email@example.com.