The Birchtree Center is located in Newington, New Hampshire, next to the Fox Run Mall. Our facility is in Newington Park, Building Two, Suite 204, which is behind Party City and next to Cardiovascular Care of NH.
The Birchtree Center
2064 Woodbury Avenue, Suite 204
Newington, New Hampshire, 03801-2808
For directions, click here.
To reach The Birchtree Center from the Spaulding Turnpike (Route 16):
- Take Exit 1 for Gosling Road, then turn on to Gosling Road heading towards the malls.
- Pass by the Newington Mall Shopping Center (home to Best Buy, Barnes & Noble, etc.), then turn left on to Woodbury Avenue.
- Pass through one stoplight, then turn left on to the Fox Run Mall access road (just beyond TGI Friday’s).
- You will pass by Macy’s on your right and TGI Friday’s, Party City, and then Cardiovascular Care of NH on your left. Immediately after passing the Cardiovascular Care of NH building, turn left in to the parking lot.
- Visitors can park in the parking lot in front of Cardiovascular Care of NH, in front of Party City, or in neighboring lots.
- Visitors enter our building through the Visitor Entrance, which faces the side of the Cardiovascular Care of NH building. If you’re facing Cardiovascular Care of NH’s entrance, you will see our building on your right. Take the sidewalk that runs between the two buildings; the Visitor Entrance will be on your right about 150 feet down the sidewalk.