The Birchtree Center is an expanding not-for-profit organization based in Portsmouth, NH, that provides year-round educational services to students with autism. The Birchtree Center offers comprehensive training and supervision within a supportive educational team environment.
The Birchtree Center is a very cool place to work–and we have an award to prove it! The Birchtree Center won an award in the Coolest Companies for Young Professionals category at the 2013 Rising Stars Awards.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) – Outreach Department
- Clinical Instructor
- Clinical Instructor with Physical Education Certification
- Speech-Language Pathologist
The Birchtree Philosophy
The Birchtree staff has created a “Birchtree Philosophy” statement that describes how we work and the values we share:
- BE THERE: Support one another in everything we do.
- BE KIND: Treat everyone with respect and compassion.
- HAVE FUN: Enjoy every moment and make learning fun.
- PROMOTE POSITIVITY: Smiles are contagious.
The Birchtree Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
As directed by the Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (AHERA), we have an Asbestos Management Plan available in The Birchtree Center’s Human Resources Office.