The Birchtree Center is an expanding not-for-profit organization based in Newington, NH, that provides year-round educational services to students with autism. The Birchtree Center offers comprehensive training and supervision within a supportive educational team environment.
Full-time staff receive an AMAZING benefit package including: free dental and long-term disability insurance; a very low-cost health plan; five weeks of paid vacation; and more earned time off. A 401K plan and other benefits are also available.
The Birchtree Center is a very cool place to work–and we have an award to prove it! The Birchtree Center won an award in the Coolest Companies for Young Professionals category at the 2013 Rising Stars Awards.
- Clinical Instructor
- Clinical Instructor with Art Certification
- Clinical Instructor with Physical Education Certification
- Outreach Clinical Instructor-Public School Based
The Birchtree Philosophy
The Birchtree staff has created a “Birchtree Philosophy” statement that describes how we work and the values we share:
- BE THERE: Support one another in everything we do.
- BE KIND: Treat everyone with respect and compassion.
- HAVE FUN: Enjoy every moment and make learning fun.
- PROMOTE POSITIVITY: Smiles are contagious.
As directed by the Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (AHERA), we have an Asbestos Management Plan available in The Birchtree Center’s Human Resources Office.